I hate reading lame-hearted blogger apologies about why they haven’t been blogging. Now here I come exposing my own shame for neglecting The StratCommers.
So, here goes: I’m sorry for neglecting The StratCommers.
Fortunately, I’m a master at rationalizing, so I’ll follow the apology by saying that I deserve a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card. You see, I briefly neglected The StratCommers because I’ve been paying attention to nearly 50 real-life StratCommers.
Fall 2012-Phase I: Three classes (Strategic Communications, Integrated Marketing & Public Relations Functions and Practices) All online. Two at the grad-level. Both over-capacity. And teaching Integrated Marketing for the very first time.
Fall 2012-Phase II: Mid-terms just passed. Strategic Communications wrapped. And Examining Social Media Networks for Brand Value (ESMN4BV) started.
Fall 2012-Phase III: In late November, I’ll start Social Media: Strategies for Marketing Success, just as ESMN4BV comes to a close.
This isn’t bellyaching. Really. I might not leave the apartment for stretches of time, and that’s even more reason to grant me that Get-Out-of-Jail-Free Card.
8 Notes/ Hide
- welcome-to-the-flame-nigguh reblogged this from thestratcommers
- desuko likes this
- blackermit reblogged this from jaimesintierra
- blackermit likes this
- orgasmosvisuales reblogged this from jaimesintierra
- jaimesintierra reblogged this from thestratcommers
- interpretedblessings reblogged this from thestratcommers
- thestratcommers posted this